New Patient Information
Dr. Ryan Gianatasio sees patients in our office for specialized neurology diagnoses (usually as pre-operative or post-operative visits for procedures and surgeries at Piedmont Medical Center).
Dr. Floyd and Dr. Turk are neurohospitalists and provide neurology consults for patients at Piedmont Medical Center.
Referrals To Dr. Gianatasio
If you have been diagnosed by a physician with one of the following diagnoses and would like to schedule an appointment with our office, you are welcome to have your doctor refer you to Dr. Gianatasio or you may self-refer to our office.
- Recent Stroke or Brain Attack (within past 6 months)
- Brain Hemorrhage or bleed
- Unruptured cerebral brain aneurysm
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage from a ruptured aneurysm.
- Arteriovenous Malformations in the brain or spine (AVMs)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Dissection of blood vessel of the neck or brain.
- Cerebral sinus thrombosis (CSVT)
- Cerebral blood vessel stenosis or blockage.
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Vertebrobasilar dolichoectasia (VBD)
- Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas
- Spinal Vascular Malformations
- Brain tumors/ meningioma (as part of a multi-disciplinary approach with Neurosurgery)
Sending Your Medical Records For Review
If your physician refers you to Dr. Gianatasio, they will provide our office with your medical records related to the diagnoses.
If you prefer to self-refer to Dr. Gianatasio, please use the form below to request your records from your physician to have them sent to us. If you already have your records, you are welcome to send them to our office or drop them off at your convenience.
Scheduling Your Appointment
Once Dr. Gianatasio has reviewed your medical records, we will reach out to you to schedule an appointment with our office.
Getting Ready For Your First Appointment
When you come to the physician’s office, please remember to bring the following:
- All medications you are taking in their original containers or detailed list with dose and frequency
- Valid ID such as your driver’s license
- Health insurance card